Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Slowly

I've been too neglectful.

Things have been rather hectic. I'm trying to get everything together for my big move. I've already picked out the apartment, signed a lease agreement, and packed my stuff. I move in on the 1st, which is less than a week away. The electricity should be turned on that day, and so should all of the other utilities. But, there's some things I need to decide on.

Work is work. I'm comfortable, and it's getting easy. Usually, I'm the middle-relief guy. (I really hate baseball, but that's the only way I can describe it.) However, they're fine with me being the closer as well. (Stupid baseball.) Basically, I punch in sometime in the afternoon, tell whomever opened to take their lunch, and take care of anything that's going on. It's always a 7-hour shift. Well, until next week. Then I'll be getting a more stable 8-hour shift.

I can't believe this is all I have to show for the past two hours.

I really am out of it.

(I'll give you a call Wednesday, man. Sorry I missed it earlier today.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you alive? I've called, emailed, and texted?!? -b