Wednesday, January 16, 2008

1.16.08

There was something I really wanted to write, but then I forgot what it was.

I was thinking about getting a new screen name. I've had this one for over 5 years, and it might be time for a change. When I got my new Xbox 360 and signed up for Xbox Live, I decided to get away from "FBombAndy." Mostly because I don't want my co-workers to find this. Or anything with that screen name attached to it.

Speaking of work, I'm in a phase where I just go through the motions. It's gotten easy, and I feel like it just doesn't challenge me anymore. It's been over 3 months, and I said I would send out my resume again if I didn't notice any improvement. So, I've been thinking about talking to my supervisor and seeing about doing something new. I've been waiting on moving up to being a [computer technician.] I'm going to find out if there are going to be any openings soon, or possibly at another store location. I'd rather not leave my current location, just because I've really gotten used to the people I work with.

It's just one of those flaws that I can't really fix. I pick things up quickly, and then I get bored. Once I meet my goal, I don't think about pushing myself further. I just look for the next challenge. So, even if I do get promoted, will I just get bored again in 3 months?

Either way, I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do once the lease runs up in March. And I'm working on consolidating my loans.

Something's gotta happen.

No comments: