Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Kinda Maybe

Ugh, I've actually been busy. But not with anything too interesting.

I picked up Rock Band for my XBox 360. It's fun enough, but sometimes I get bored with it. Or I just get frustrated. I already ripped through the guitar parts, and now I'm working on drums. I already hit my first obstacle, and I'm only on medium. I also picked up Assassin's Creed and Burnout: Paradise. It passes time when I'm not working.

Speaking of work, I think there's some change coming soon. I had my 3-month review, and everything was positive. I'm a go-to guy, and I'm trustworthy. Well, I found out that on that same day, one of the people from [our computer technician department] put in his notice. It sucks because the guy was really cool, and I was looking forward to working with him. On the bright side, a position is going to open up. And soon. It's what I wanted, but not the way I wanted.

Meh.

No comments: